Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful!




Had to post this sweet picture of the babes holding hands in the car. They do it quite often and I think it is so sweet! They are cracking me up these days! SOOO much has happened since I last posted.....2 MONTHS AGO! Surprised they haven't kicked me off! The twins tured 1 on Oct 15th. And I can't even tell you how much fun they are right now! I LOVE this age! They are doing new things everyday and it just amazes me how they learn so much! I am so thankful to have such two wonderful, healthy babies...and an amazing husband as well. I am so in love with all of them it just brings tears to my eyes! Again, so thankful!

Also posted a picture of the babes at Halloween. Mal was the monkey and Max was the lion. They had a ball, although they did get pretty warm in their costumes.

And finally there is a picture of them at their birthday...They had a ball. The party was a bit bigger than I anticipated. I think there were almost 60 people here. Hell of a 1st birthday party!!!!!! I have the picture backwards in order...oops. I am in a rush as I have to head to the parents for my second turkey dinner of the day. I am going to be in a coma by the time I get home.
Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

momoftwinz said...

I am SO thankful for a blog post from T.L.S.P.'s!! The babes are getting so big...I can't even believe they're walking (prob running by now)!!!! Love the pics!

The "C" Chronicles said...

YAY! A new post! I love all the new pics, especially the one in the car with them holding hands! That is great. I officially take back all of the anti-blogging smack I was laying down on Friday!...lol

Knitterella said...

So good to 'see' you and the babes! Love the photos!

Happy Thanksgiving!