- Still army crawling it all over the floor. Sure is rocking on all fours!
- He pulled himself up to the exersaucer a couple days ago, the fist time her attempted it he fell but he second time he made it all the way up! Amazing!
- He says: Mom Mom Mom Mom. I LOVE IT!
- GOT TWO TEETH!!! On the bottom.
- Rolls all over the place
- Chatter box
- Gets up at 5am these days....UGH...Need to work on that.
- Dances...a little. When you play music she will rock forward and backward while sitting and just grin from ear to ear!
I started work this past week at the hospital. Was a very rough week leaving the babes. I missed them so much. I am really enjoying getting back into the nursing field. Two days a week I work the plastic surgery unit! My first day on that unit is Thursday, very fired up about that! Another good thing about that unit, my schedule is 5:30am-5:30pm. I will be able to give the babes baths and put them to bed. Otherwise my schedule is 7am-7pm. Don't get to see them at all. Breaks my heart!