I finished the bib yesterday. It was a very simple project that took me forever to finish. I broke 3 needles trying to hand sew the velcro on! I ran out of bobbin thread so I had to refill it and then I couldn't get the bobbin back in right. I got frustrated and swore at it several times so I threw in the towel and hand sewed the damn thing! But it looks cute!! I have to polish up my skills on hand sewing the hole at the end, the one you leave so you can turn it right side out. The reverse is a green chenille. Oh, and I sewed a button on where the velcro meets after I took this picture. Mal wore it to a little birthday party last night and we got several compliments on it! I have some more of the flannel flower fabric left so I plan on making some more, just need to put that damn bobbin back in.